The Wandering Word: Mike Keys Locksmith & Beth's Books

My boyfriend and I have been doing a lot of exploring, visiting small towns and cities that are within an hour or so travel time from where we live, checking out their downtown areas and finding an interesting dining experience that we can't have here in Lakeland.

Finding an interesting bookstore or local library is definitely a plus.

And we found just that when we made a trip to Zephyrhills.

What I thought, based on the sign I saw from across the street, was that this was two stores next to each other, maybe even sharing the same door and entryway, with doors inside that led to the different shops. What I found inside was definitely not that. BOTH are in the SAME building, books right next to a machine that cuts keys. It was so neat. 

Beth, the lady who runs the bookstore (and helps the locksmith) was very nice, helping us look for a classic we had been interested in purchasing, even though we arrived about fifteen minutes before they closed, and both her and Mike offered to let us stay longer, as she had some things she needed to complete and didn't mind allowing us to peruse the stuffed shelves. 

Being hungry, we thanked them for the offer and headed out, but this is definitely a place I want to go back and spend time in. Books as far as the eye can see, stacked here and there. I could have been in there for hours.

Mike Keys Locksmith & Beth's Books
38345 5th Avenue
Zephyrhills, Florida 33542
813-788-5458

 
 



Comments